- Potsdam Research Institute for Multilingualism - Links to Psycholinguistics Sites & Resources
- Harvard Implicit Associations Task: Project Implicit is a non-profit organization and international collaboration between researchers who are interested in implicit social cognition - thoughts and feelings outside of conscious awareness and control. The goal of the organization is to educate the public about hidden biases and to provide a “virtual laboratory” for collecting data on the Internet.
- webspr - Conduct psycholinguistic experiments (e.g. self-paced reading and speeded acceptability judgment tasks) remotely using a web interface
- Games With Words: Learn about language and about yourself while advancing cutting-edge science. How good is your language sense?
- Lexical Decision Task demo: In a lexical decision task (LDT), a participant needs to make a decision about whether combinations of letters are words or not. For example, when you see the word "GIRL", you respond "yes, this is a real English word", but when you see the letters "XLFFE" you respond "No, this is not a real English word".
- Psychological Research on the Net: links seem to be updated regularly, but not a lot on linguistics.
- Categorical Perception: Categorical perception means that a change in some variable along a continuum is perceived, not as gradual but as instances of discrete categories. The test presented here is a classical demonstration of categorical perception for a certain type of speech-like stimuli.
Various other demos from Warren's textbook