Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Diary of a Preschool Teacher

From the shameless commerce division, I hereby promote my sister's book:
Diary of a Preschool Teacher by Lori Jean Phipps

In this hilarious, non-fiction diatribe, Miss Lori reveals what peculiar daily happenings occur at her private preschool center. This daily journal does not only educate about the reality and unpredictability of teaching, but entertains in a way that makes it hard not to laugh.
Miss Lori has been a pre-school teacher since the early 1990s and has owned her own pre-school for more than 13 years (yet I've still never forgiven her for dropping out of Berkeley simply because they didn't offer early childhood education classes, hurrumph!).

No comments:

TV Linguistics - Pronouncify.com and the fictional Princeton Linguistics department

 [reposted from 11/20/10] I spent Thursday night on a plane so I missed 30 Rock and the most linguistics oriented sit-com episode since ...